Tatakai Remastered Tier List – All Clans Ranked
So you’ve just started playing Tatakai Remastered and aren’t sure which clans are good? Well, you’re in luck, as that’s exactly what our Tatakai Remastered tier list is here to help with. In this very guide, we rank all of the clans from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst. We’ll also include a description of the tiers so you know what they actually mean.
Tatakai Remastered is an anime-themed open world fighting action game on the Roblox platform. Your character spawns into one of a number of clans, in a big city. Train them up to make them an unbeatable fighter.
You can learn more about it on the game’s official Roblox page. We also recommend checking out our Tatakai Remastered codes, Project Mugetsu clan tier list, and our Project Mugetsu Shikai tier list.
Tatakai Remastered Tier List
Before we move onto the tier list proper, here’s a description of how our tiering system works so that you can make sense of it.
What Do Our Tiers Mean?
Here’s a brief explanation of each of our tiers:
- S Tier: Clans in this tier are the absolute best that the game has to offer. You should prioritise unlocking these and increasing their power. One of these can carry you through the entire game.
- A Tier: If your collection is lacking in S tiers, A tiers are a great replacement. These clans are still great in their own right, but they just lack a little something when you compare them to an S tier.
- B Tier: These clans are quite easy to get, and are solid, if unremarkable. Definitely swap them out for A tiers and S tiers, but don’t be ashamed to use them if you need to.
- C Tier: This is when we get into ‘bad clan’ territory. C tiers are, much like D tiers, some of the worst clans in the game, but they often have niche uses. They might be really strong in a particular game mode, or during a certain phase of the game. Take a close look at their skills and judge accordingly.
- D Tier: Clans in this tier are simply never worth using. They’re the worst clans in the game, suffering from severe balance issues, and will underperform at all points in any modes. Don’t use them if you can avoid it.
God tier clans . Try and reroll for one at the beginning as they will power you through the game.
Solid clans that are great for when you don’t have any S tiers.
These clans start strong but fade later on. Don’t be ashamed to use them, but do swap them out if you can.
In certain game modes, or at the beginning, clans in this tier can excel. Mostly, they’re useless though.
Never use D tiers unless you can’t avoid it. They’re awful at all game modes, and at all phases of the game.
Tatakai Remastered Tier List FAQ
Still unsure about our tier list? Got questions about Tatakai Remastered in general? Hopefully our tier list can help!
What’s A Tier List?
We should probably have answered this question at the beginning, eh? A tier list is, quite simply, a list of all of the characters in a specific game ranked from best to worst. In our case, S is the best characters with D being the worst, and A, B, and C filling the gaps.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you determine which characters to use at all stages of the game. We try and make our tier list as useful as possible by explaining our tier system.
For example, there are instances where certain characters are excellent during the beginning of a game, but fade later on. Or, they could be good at a certain game mode. We’ll always try and make this clear.
How Did We Select Our Tatakai Remastered Tier List?
We used a number of different sources when selecting our Tatakai Remastered tier list, but, primarily, we judge based on our personal experience with the game. As a result, it is bound to be quite a subjective list, but there’s no getting around that.
To determine the rankings, we both experiment with the clans in the game (if unlocked), as well as theory-craft based on skill descriptions and raw statistics. That’s why you’ll see our tier list change so much when a game first launches, as we’re in the testing phase.
It’s also worth noting that we do scour communities, like Reddit, for community feedback. If the general consensus is that a specific clan is strong or weak, we will reflect that in our tier list. That way, it’s got a certain degree of objectivity.
We’ll wrap this section up by reminding you that tier lists are subjective by nature. Your experience may vary completely to ours, so take it with a pinch of salt.
When Do We Update Our Tatakai Remastered Tier List?
You can expect to see an update to our Tatakai Remastered tier list whenever a new clan is introduced. It might take us a while to test the clan for ourselves though, so expect a brief delay.
We also update the list whenever a big balance patch hits, as this will throw the meta out the window. Again, there may be a brief delay as we experiment with the changes and update our rankings.