Not sure who to pull for in Takt Op Destiny? You’ve come to the right place. Our Takt Op Destiny Mobile tier list will help you choose who you want to pick out of the current roster of characters. Each character has beautiful portrait art, so it’s understandable that you might find it hard to select a favourite. Make sure to bookmark this page so you can keep up to date with every character release.
The Takt Op Destiny Mobile game is inspired by the original anime that goes by the same name. The anime was incredibly popular in Japan, so it’s no surprise that a mobile game adaptation has been made. You’ll play as Takt Asahina, a familiar face if you’ve seen the anime. The characters seem to be entirely original to the mobile game at the moment, although Fate does look similar to Destiny. There isn’t a lot of information about the game at the moment, except for the fact that there will be a story mode, as well as a character interaction mode called Tea Break.
Enjoy gacha games at the moment? Check out our other guides for our Memento Mori tier list, Fullmetal Alchemist Mobile tier list, and our Grimlight tier list.
Takt Op Destiny Mobile Tier List
Updated on November 25.
You’ll find our tier list where we’ve ranked all of the Takt. Op Destiny characters from best to worst.
Let’s discuss what our tiers mean.
- S Tier: This is what we deem as the best characters in the game at this current time. You should focus on obtaining these characters as soon as possible.
- A Tier: Brilliant replacements for S tier characters if you haven’t managed to get your hands on one. They get the job done and can fill a permanent slot on your team.
- B Tier: Pretty average characters. They can clear content, but they aren’t as strong as those in A tier and S tier. They’re fantastic on your team in the early game, but may need replacing as you progress through.
- C Tier: We can’t exactly recommend C tier characters. They’re not worth wasting your resources on.
- D Tier: Avoid these characters altogether.
Takt Op Destiny Mobile Character List
- Takt Asahina
- Opera “Valkyrie”
- Opera “Carmen”
- Operetta “The Bat”
- Belkis, Queen of Sheba
- Daphnis and Chloe
- Fantasy Impromptu
Takt Op Destiny Tier List FAQ
Got some questions about our Takt. Op Destiny tier list? We’ve got you covered.
What is a Tier List?
A tier list is a handy little tool to refer back to when choosing who to play as in a gacha game. They can help you work out who exactly you want to pull for in the gacha system. This helps you save time when saving up resources for pulls, as well as whittling down the list of your desired characters. Tier lists are usually ranked best to worst, with S tier being the best, and D tier being the worst.
How Did We Pick Our Takt Op Destiny Mobile Tier List?
We conduct research into player feedback to see exactly what you, the player, think of the game so far. We then combine our research to create a tier list, where we refer back to the player’s experience and slot the characters into their respective role.
How Often Do We Update Our Takt Op Destiny Tier List?
We’ll update this guide as each new character drops. We also update our tier list guides when a new balancing patch comes out – this can really shake up the tier list.
If you’d like to find out more information about this upcoming game, check out the game’s official website.