Seoul Apocalypse Tier List – All Characters Ranked
Not sure which characters to add to your party? Our Seoul Apocalypse tier list is here to help you. In this guide, we’ve ranked every single character from the heights of S tier to the depths of D tier. That way, you can skip the worst characters in favour of the best. What’s more, we keep it updated alongside new character introductions and balance changes, so you can bookmark this page and check back often to keep an eye on the meta.
Seoul Apocalypse is a stylish AFK RPG that takes place in an anime version of post-apocalyptic Seoul. You create a deck of cards out of characters that you unlock as you play, then send them out on battles against your enemies.
You can learn more about the company behind it on the official site. We’ve also put together a Seoul Apocalypse codes list and Seoul Apocalypse reroll guide. If you’re looking for something new to play, check out our Nikke tier list, Memento Mori tier list, and Memento Mori reroll guides.
Seoul Apocalypse Tier List
Last updated on May 16.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and gain access to equipment.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should investigate these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
Now, we’ll go through our actual tier list, including an explanation of the tiers and some FAQs.
The best characters in the game. Add any you collect to your party, and reroll for them.
- Fiery Fist
- Dual Gun H
- Volly B
- Bruce Kang
Great characters in their own right that are great for filling gaps in your party.
- Frencing Kiz
- Brian Kim
- Street Rifleman
- Axe Assaulter
- Wondering Swordman
- Demolition Expert
- Crushing Specialist
- Cyborg Mk2
- Security Guard
These characters are great during the beginning of the game, but you’ll want to swap them out later on.
- Mr Pump
- Tow – Tone
- Big Bear
- Chef Choi
- Mechanic D
These can fulfil niche roles, but are ultimately better off avoiding.
- Doctor H
- Mr Paper
Skip these characters completely.
- Lee Ga
- Stone Blade
Seoul Apocalypse Tier List FAQ
Now, we’ll answer a bunch of questions you may have regarding Seoul Apocalypse or tier lists in general.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Our Seoul Apocalypse Tier List?
We used a combination of the following factors when deciding on our Seoul Apocalypse tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
However, it’s worth noting that tier lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So, we recommend that you take this with a pinch of salt and play Seoul Apocalypse for yourself.
How Often Do We Update Our Seoul Apocalypse Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new character releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.