Noah’s Heart Tier List – Gamezebo
Not sure which character to choose in Noah’s Heart? Well, our Noah’s Heart tier list can help with that. In this guide, we rank all of the characters from the heights of S tier to the depths of D tier, so you can pick only the best. We keep it updated too, alongside new character introductions and balance changes, so we recommend that you bookmark this page and check back soon. That way, you’ll never miss out on free stuff
Not sure what Noah’s Heart is? Well, it’s open world RPG that draws a bunch of inspiration from Genshin Impact. You collect playable characters, explore a massive world, battle monsters, and equip them with various different weapons. If you like collecting stuff, you will absolutely love this.
You can learn more about the game on the official site. We’ve also put together a Noah’s Heart codes list that we’ll update with freebies as soon as it launches. In the meantime, check out our Grimlight tier list, Anime Adventures tier list, and Disney Mirrorverse tier list. Those games should keep you busy while you wait for Noah’s Heart.
Noah’s Heart Tier List
Last updated on April 4.
Now, we’ll go through our actual tier list, including an explanation of the tiers and some FAQs.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean.
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and gain access to equipment.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should investigate these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
These are the absolute best characters in the game:
Solid characters in their own right. Use them until you get yourself an S tier.
B tier characters are average performers, and will likely carry you through most of the game.
These characters can fulfil niche roles, but are otherwise not worth using.
Avoid using these characters.
Noah’s Heart Characters
Below, we’ll list all of the Noah’s Heart characters we know about:
Noah’s Heart Tier List FAQ
Now we’ll answer a bunch of questions you may have about Noah’s Heart or tier lists in general.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Our Noah’s Heart Tier List?
We used a combination of the following factors when deciding on our Noah’s Heart tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
However, it’s worth noting that tier lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So, we recommend that you take this with a pinch of salt and play BraveNine Story for yourself.
How Often Do We Update Our Noah’s Heart Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new character releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.
And that will do it for our Noah’s Heart tier list. Make sure to bookmark this page and check back often to keep on top of the best characters, grab the game via the links at the top of this page, and check out our related content in paragraph three.