Legend Piece Tier List – All Fruits Ranked
Not sure which fruit to pick? our Legend Piece tier list can help with that. In this guide, we rank all of the Legend Piece fruits from the heights of S tier to the lows of D tier. That helps you skip the rubbish fruits in favour of the best. We’ll keep it updated as new fruits are added too, so we recommend bookmarking this page and checking back often. That way, you’ll always have the best fruits.
Legend Piece is a Roblox game that draws inspiration from the hit anime series One Piece. You head out on a swashbuckling adventure, collecting fruits that give you nifty powers. If you love the anime and RPGs, you’ll be very much at home here.
We’ve put together a list of Legend Piece codes to help you get off to a flying start. For other Roblox games based on One Piece, check out our Juice Pirates codes, A One Piece Game codes, and Raging Seas codes.
Legend Piece Tier List
Last checked for new fruits on February 24.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best fruits currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to use them.
- A Tier: These fruits are great when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, and are super effective in certain circumstances.
- B Tier: Fruits in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many others, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A fruits, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier fruits can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game character shouldn’t use them though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these fruits under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
Below we’ll rank all of the fruits in Legend Piece, from the heights of S tier to the lows of D tier.
The best fruits in the game.
Solid fruits that underperform against S tier, or might need a bit more mastery.
Decent during the beginning but fade later on.
These fruits can have niche uses, but are otherwise worth avoiding.
Avoid these fruits.
- There are no D tier fruits at present.
Legend Piece Fruits List
Below, we’ll list all of the Legend Piece fruits that are currently available:
Legend Piece Tier List FAQ
Now we’ll answer a bunch of questions you may have about Legend Piece or tier lists in general.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Decide on Our Legend Piece Tier List Order?
We decided on the tiers with a combination of our own experience playing the game, and the thoughts on the community.
And that’ll do it for our tier list. Make sure to grab Legend Piece via the links at the top of this page, and let us know in the comments if you agree or disagree with our rankings.
How Often Do We Update Our Legend Piece Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new fruit releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.