Hawken Reborn Tier List – All Mechs Ranked
So you’ve just started playing Hawken Reborn and aren’t sure which characters are good? Well, you’re in luck, as that’s exactly what our Hawken Reborn tier list is here to help with. In this very guide, we rank all of the characters from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst. That way, you can focus on filling out your party with S and A tiers to ensure that you perform well, skipping the B-D tiers. We’ll also include a description of the tiers so you know what they actually mean.
Explore brand new surroundings in Hawken Reborn. Play through the action-packed PvE gameplay and battle against your dystopian enemies. Utilise your mech and deal high-impact damage with your weapons. Upgrade your machinery with a variety of blueprints to give yourself an enormous boost in power.
You can learn more about it on the official site. We also recommend checking out our Monster Hunt Now tier list, New World weapons tier list, and our Oathbreaker tier list.
Hawken Reborn Tier List
Before we move onto the tier list proper, here’s a description of how our tiering system works so that you can make sense of it.
What Do Our Tiers Mean?
Here’s a brief explanation of each of our tiers:
- S Tier: Mechs in this tier are the absolute best that the game has to offer. You should prioritise unlocking these and increasing their power.
- A Tier: If your collection is lacking in S tiers, A tiers are great for filling gaps. These mechs are still great in their own right, but they just lack a little something when you compare them to an S tier. Use them when you need to, but drop them when you can.
- B Tier: During the early phases of the game, you’ll likely rely on a B tier. These mechs are quite easy to get, and are solid, if unremarkable. Definitely swap them out for A tiers and S tiers, but don’t be ashamed to use them if you need to.
- C Tier: This is when we get into ‘bad mech’ territory. C tiers are, much like D tiers, some of the worst mechs in the game, but they often have niche uses. They might be really strong in a particular game mode, or during a certain phase of the game. Take a close look at their skills and judge accordingly.
- D Tier: Mechs in this tier are simply never worth using. They’re the worst mechs in the game, suffering from severe balance issues, and will underperform at all points in any modes. Don’t use them if you can avoid it.
God tier mechs.
Solid mechs that are great at what they do for when you don’t have enough S tiers.
These mechs start strong but fade later on. Don’t be ashamed to use them, but do swap them out as you unlock S and A tiers.
In certain game modes, or at the beginning, mechs in this tier can excel. Mostly, they’re useless though.
Never use D tiers unless you can’t avoid it. They’re awful at all game modes, and at all phases of the game.
Hawken Reborn Tier List FAQ
Still unsure about our tier list? Got questions about Hawken Reborn in general? Hopefully our tier list can help!
What’s A Tier List?
We should probably have answered this question at the beginning, eh? A tier list is, quite simply, a list of all of the characters in a specific game ranked from best to worst. In our case, S is the best characters with D being the worst, and A, B, and C filling the gaps.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you determine which characters to use at all stages of the game. We try and make our tier list as useful as possible by explaining our tier system.
For example, there are instances where certain characters are excellent during the beginning of a game, but fade later on. Or, they could be good at a certain game mode. We’ll always try and make this clear.
How Did We Select Our Hawken RebornTier List?
We used a number of different sources when selecting our Hawken Reborn tier list, but, primarily, we judge based on our personal experience with the game. As a result, it is bound to be quite a subjective list, but there’s no getting around that.
To determine the rankings, we both experiment with the mechs in the game (if unlocked), as well as theory-craft based on skill descriptions and raw statistics. That’s why you’ll see our tier list change so much when a game first launches, as we’re in the testing phase.
It’s also worth noting that we do scour communities, like Reddit, for community feedback. If the general consensus is that a specific mech is strong or weak, we will reflect that in our tier list. That way, it’s got a certain degree of objectivity.
We’ll wrap this section up by reminding you that tier lists are subjective by nature. Your experience may vary completely to ours, so take it with a pinch of salt.
When Do We Update Our Hawken Reborn Tier List?
You can expect to see an update to our Hawken Reborn tier list whenever a new mech is introduced. It might take us a while to test the mech for ourselves though, so expect a brief delay.
We also update the list whenever a big balance patch hits, as this will throw the meta out the window. Again, there may be a brief delay as we experiment with the changes and update our rankings.