If you’re having trouble putting together your dream team in Disney’s new action RPG, our Disney Mirrorverse tier list is here to help. We’ve ranked all of the heroes from best to worst to help you determine who should make the cut in your team. We’ll keep it updated alongside balance patches too, so we recommend bookmarking this page and checking back often to ensure you’re always in top shape.
Disney Mirrorverse is a gorgeous new mobile game that sees you assemble a team of your favourite Disney heroes. You then encounter a unique storyline, battle against opponents in real-time combat, and participate in quests for rewards. If you’re a fan of Disney and RPGs, you’ll be in heaven. Make sure to grab our Disney Mirrorverse codes to get some freebies.
Or, if it’s just mobile RPGs in general, we’ve got plenty more to offer. We recommend checking out our Octopath Traveler: Champions of the Continent tier list, T3 Arena tier list, and Evertale tier list.
Disney Mirrorverse Tier List
Last checked for new characters on January 3.
Below, we’ll rank all of the Disney Mirrorverse heroes in order, from the heights of S rank to the lows of D rank.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and gain access to equipment.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should investigate these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
The best characters in the game. Add any you collect to your party, and reroll for them.
- Hiro Hamada
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Mr. Incredible
- Oogie Boogie
- Scrooge McDuck
Great characters in their own right that are great for filling gaps in your party.
- Buzz Lightyear
- Evil Queen
- Jack Skellington
These characters are great during the beginning of the game, but you’ll want to swap them out later on.
- Donald Duck
- Mike Wazowski
- Snow White
- Violet Parr
These can fulfil niche roles, but are ultimately better off avoiding.
- Captain Hook
- Judy Hopps
Skip these characters completely.
- Frank Wolff
- Ian Lightfoot
- Jack Sparrow
- Tinker Bell
Disney Mirrorverse Tier List FAQ
Now that you’re familiar with our two tier lists, here’s a bunch of questions you might have about Disney Mirrorverse or tier lists answered.
What Is A Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being best and D being worst.
The purpose of a tier list is to help you, the player, determine who the best characters to unlock are, so you can save time and money. Once you know who the best characters are, you can form a party out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Pick Our Disney Mirrorverse Tier List?
We used a combination of the following factors when deciding on our Disney Mirrorverse tier list:
- Personal experience
- Community feedback
- General consensus from other tier lists
However, it’s worth noting that tier lists are subjective by nature. This is based on our experience with the game, but yours may vary. So, we recommend that you take this with a pinch of salt and play Disney Mirrorverse for yourself.
How Often Do We Update Our Disney Mirrorverse Tier List?
We update this tier list regularly to ensure that it always follows the latest meta. Typically, you can expect an update around the following happenings:
- A new character releases
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.
How do I Perform a Disney Mirrorverse Reroll?
Rerolling in Disney Mirrorverse is pretty simple, though the steps differ depending on whether you’re on iOS or Android. Here are the steps per platform.
- Open settings
- Tap apps
- Choose Disney Mirrorverse
- Clear storage
- Open Disney Mirrorverse
- Select ‘Start New’
- Delete Disney Mirrorverse
- Reinstall it
- Alternatively, sign out of your account in-game and login again on a different account
And there we have it! Everything you need to know about the Disney Mirrorverse characters. Make sure to grab it via the links at the top of this page.